16 April 2012, 06:32
- Do I have nothing to say, or do I want to say nothing?
- Why am I so opposed to organised religion?
- Is it worth it to care?
- Am I really going to be ready to submit by the end of the year?
- How do I get rid of door-knocking salespeople, apart from working ``normal’‘ hours?
- Will I make it to 100 in Football Manager?
- What is the point of everything?
- I appear to be mellowing out.
- Are existing friendships worth cultivating, even if the effort does not appear to be symmetric?
- Is explaining what I really do possible?
- Will Melissa find employment, keeping me in Wellington?
- Do I want to stay in Wellington?
- Why do certain things rile me up so much?
- How important is money?
- How do engineers solve the rigid body problem?
- Is life really better now, or is it just me thinking it is for some reason?
- Why do I keep forgetting the random verb?
- What can I do?
- Is social media worth continuing?
Posted by Michael Welsh at 06:32.
Commenting is closed for this article.